Handy Google Analytics Keyboard Shortcuts Cheatsheet
Handy Google Analytics keyboard shortcuts
As a power excel user, I frequently use <control>x and <control>y for cut and paste.
Thus utilising this new shortcut list will be really handy! The list includes:
- d t : Set date range to today
- d y : Set date range to yesterday
- d w : Set date range to last week
- d m : Set date range to last month
Date Range toggle
- d c : Toggle date comparison mode (previous period)
- d x : Toggle date comparison mode (previous year)
To display this list just press <Shift>? or you can print the Google Analytics keyboard shortcuts cheatsheet here.
If you can think of a new keyboard shortcut you would like to see added to Google Analytics, then add a comment below or tweet #ganalyticshortcuts and we will pass this onto the GA team.
For example, I would like to see d-f to load the table filter on report pages.