Join our multi-award winning team.
Your typical day as a Senior Account Manager will consist of the following tasks:
- Managing all aspects of search, display, video, and mobile advertising campaigns including ad-serving operations, optimization, client relationship management, and quarterly business planning.
- Understanding and explaining high level industry trends and how this impacts clients.Aligning MightyHive’s goals to client goals, prioritizing opportunities to drive sustainable value for our clients over short-term gains.
- Working in a space where we are redefining and creating service categories. Often, clients are unaware of their needs until you show them – you will need to understand how to build trust & create an experience they value.
- Supporting sales team with pre-sales proposal responses, technical demos, and marketing efforts.
- Developing and growing relationships with various stakeholders on the client-side (from Google partners, intermediary agencies, client-side executives and daily points of contacts) in order to ascertain business needs and add long-term value.
- Capacity to scale learnings from clients and products to other internal team members and across Account Management organization.
- Ability to present confidently to different stakeholders, ranging from Junior to C-Suite executivesContributing to MightyHive culture with a collaborative, team-oriented attitude. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to take the lead and effectively implement processes & products that scale across a rapidly growing organization.
What you bring to it:
- 3-5 years of online advertising experience, whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or end-advertiser.
- Strong data analysis abilities (e.g. familiarity with Excel v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic functions).
- Strong analytical and consulting skills, rooted in ability to draw and communicate insights from multiple data points.
- Excellent consultative approach to developing and managing business relationships. Innovative thinker with prior evidence of successfully executing on ideas.
- Ambition to perform unprecedented tasks and obtain new skills, be comfortable with uncertainty,and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability and desire to scale knowledge and learning to other junior (and at times senior) team members.
This is a permanent position.
Who we are looking for
To be successful in the role of Senior Account Manager, you will need to:
- Be Someone that’s passionate about programmatic advertising.
- You will have bags of initiative and constantly be looking to test a new audience strategy that goes above and beyond the norm.
- You will really care about your clients and feel a strong sense of responsibility for the campaigns you are managing.
- You will be highly analytical and able to translate data into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Be sociable and love a good discussion; you won’t shy away from picking up the phone to clients.
- You will be used to managing large media budgets (>£100,000 per month).
- You will have strong commercial awareness and able to deliver digital strategies that have a tangible impact on the client’s business.
- Introverts and extroverts alike.
- BA or BS Degree
- At least one year’s hands-on experience in a display/programmatic capacity
- Display and Video 360 certified
- Campaign Manager certified
- Excellent attention to detail and written English skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Works well under pressure
- Comfortable in client-facing situations
- Articulate and strong presentation skills
- Adept at managing multiple accounts
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and attribution models
- Analytics IQ certified
Ideally you will:
- Have experience managing YouTube campaigns
- Have experience managing Google Ads / Search Ads 360 campaigns
- Be competent using Data Studio and creating dashboards
We run a great package of rewards and benefits for our team with the sole aim of creating a more enjoyable, rewarding and dynamic workplace. All full-time staff at are entitled to the following benefits:
- AXA PPP Healthcare medical insurance – arguably the best health insurance in the UK!
- Birthday off! Have your birthday off on us
- Free breakfast on Fridays
- Entitlement to purchase tax free childcare vouchers
- Tax free annual travel card loan
- Beer and drinks fridge – free chilled drinks available for all
- Plus you get to work with some of the best brands in the UK including Guinness, WhatCar?, Which?, Tottenham Hotspur and giffgaff
Accreditations and Awards
- RAR Digital – Best Analytics Agency
- Google Analytics 360 Suite Authorised Reseller
- Google Analytics Certified Partner
- Google Ads Premier Partner
- Optimizely Partner
- The Drum Top 20 Agency
- RAR Top 100 Agency
- Wirehive Top 100 Agency
We work with some of the best known brands in the UK including Guinness, WhatCar?, giffgaff, Schuh and Wiggle
Our team consists of analytics experts, front and backend engineers, tag management experts, paid search professionals, optimisation specialists and data scientists.
We have a great internal recruitment team and aren’t looking for recruitment agencies. Thanks but no thanks!
We don’t respond to cold calls or emails and have a policy of placing persistent cold callers onto our blacklist of banned suppliers.