Get the most from your search campaigns with Search Ads 360
Search Ads 360 (formerly DoubleClick Search) is Google’s search management platform for marketing campaigns across multiple engines and media channels. It combines the power of automated bidding strategies with complex reporting to maximise search marketing performance.
ConversionWorks is a Tier 1 Google Marketing Platform partner – experts in Search Ads 360. Working with clients to drive exceptional results across their paid search campaigns.
Search Ads 360 provides a host of features to deliver faster insights, improved collaboration and better performance.
- Unified Insights and Reporting – see all your data across multiple search engines in one, easy-to-use interface
- Unified Tag Management – report conversions across multiple channels using Floodlight tag measurement
- Seamless Integrations – combine online conversion data with call tracking and offline conversions
- Automated Campaign Measurement – powered by Google’s machine learning technology, Search Ads 360 simplifies the bidding process and helps to tap into more sophisticated insights
- Audiences Insights and Activation – tailor your ads to your audiences and use audience signals to refine the bidding strategy for better results with Search Ads 360
We’ve built our award-winning reputation by using data to drive strategy and decision making at every level of our campaigns.
Search Ads 360 Full Management
Our award-winning team cover all aspects of your paid search strategy:
- Data-driven campaigns leveraging data science, machine learning and audience based personalisation across all your touch points to drive exceptional results
- Tier 1 Google Marketing Platform Partner – be confident that best practice principles will be applied across all activity
- All biddable team members are Search Ads 360 certified
Ads 360 Consultancy
Strategic advice and support to improve campaign performance:
- Working in partnership with in-house teams or other agencies to implement best practice
- Deep-dive audits of existing activity to understand and evaluate existing performance and make clear, actionable recommendations for improvement
- Face-to-face training to suit your business objectives and search activity
- One-off projects or ongoing consultancy