Expert level Google Analytics training
The expert course covers the most powerful GA functionality. Topics include attribution modelling, Multi-Channel funnels and Flow Reports.
The course propels trainees beyond standardised reporting, showing you how to customise the GA data model. Learn to create custom metrics, custom dimensions and to create your own calculated metrics.
At a Glance
- Happy Clients – 238 reviews rate our Google Analytics training as 9/10 or 10/10
- Google Analytics Qualified Trainers – seasoned web analytics experts with years of hands-on experience
- Practical Knowledge – GA skills you can take back to the office and use straightaway
- Interactive – hands-on training using your Google Analytics data
Who is the Course For?
- Heavyweight users of Google Analytics
- Comfortable creating Unified Segments, editing Custom Funnels and Custom Reports
Not sure which course to take? All trainees complete our quick interactive quiz to confirm which course is the best fit.
Introduction – How to be a great analyst
Is your data good enough?
- Accuracy vs precision
- Cookie deletion
- Getting clean data
Setting up Goals
- Goal administration
Multi Channel Funnels
- Exposers and closers
- First Click and Assisted Conversions
- Channel grouping
- Conversion paths
- Attribution Model Comparison Tool
and Custom Funnels
- Users Flow
- Goal Flow
- Events Flow
- Social Flow
- Behaviour Flow
Custom Dimensions and Metrics
- Breakfast and lunch
- Coffee and tea throughout the day
- Free copy of Brian Clifton’s latest book, Successful Analytics, for each trainee
Duration and Location
- 1-day course (9:30am to 5pm)
- Can be held at your office or at our London training room near Paddington station