GA in a Day
Ideal for people working in digital marketing with little or no prior knowledge of Google Analytics. Our intensive 1-day course teaches you ‘GA in a day‘.
Delivered by experts with over six years Google Analytics experience. The course focusses on interactive training with your Google Analytics data.
At a Glance
- Happy Clients – 238 reviews rate our Google Analytics training as 9/10 or 10/10
- Google Analytics Qualified Trainers – seasoned web analytics experts with years of hands-on experience
- Practical Knowledge – GA skills you can take back to the office and use straightaway
- Interactive – hands-on training using your Google Analytics data
Who is the Course For?
- Digital Marketers or people working in digital
- Some, limited experience of GA and complete beginners
Not sure which course to take? All trainees complete our quick interactive quiz to confirm which course is the best fit.
- What is analytics and why is it important?
- The importance of actionable insights
- Introduction to key terminology and concepts in Google Analytics
Mechanics of GA
- Logging in
- Familiarisation with the standard report layout
- Searching for a report
- Report tabs
- Accessing and Saving reports
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Advance use of the calendar picker
- Advance use of the graphs
- Advance table filters
- Table ordering and weighted sorts
- Secondary dimensions
- Unified segments
Understanding the key reports in Google Analytics:
- Key Audience reports
- Key Acquisition reports
- Key Behaviour reports
- Key Conversion reports
Analysis Beats Reporting!
- Why analysis is important
- Moving from reporting to analysis
- Analysis exercises
- Breakfast and lunch
- Coffee and tea throughout the day
- Free copy of Brian Clifton’s latest book, Successful Analytics, for each trainee
Duration and Location
- 1-day course (9:30am to 5pm)
- Can be held at your office or at our London training room near Paddington station