Join our multi-award winning team.
Ready to take your career to the next level and join an award-winning Premier Google Partner agency – servicing the likes of Tottenham Hotspur, Diageo, giffgaff and Mizuno?
Are you passionate about Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising? Do you thrive on driving great results across your PPC campaigns and keeping up to date with all the latest digital marketing innovations? Do you have at least 6 months’ experience working in a digital advertising role (client or agency side)? If so, we would love to hear from you!
As a Biddable Media Executive, you will be responsible for the implementation, optimisation and reporting of campaigns across a range of paid media channels including Google ads, Bing, Facebook, YouTube and programmatic display.
This is a permanent position.
£25,000 – £32,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Private Healthcare + Flexible working from Home/Office + More Benefits (See below).
Who we are looking for
To be successful in the role of Biddable Media Executive, you will need to:
- Be able to effectively manage and prioritise your time across client accounts and optimisation tasks.
- Be a ‘people person’ with a natural flair for communication.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Have a genuine passion for PPC and a strong desire to achieve the best possible results for your clients.
- Be analytical and enjoy getting stuck into the detail of an account.
- Love spreadsheets!
Working under the guidance of the Biddable Media Manager, you will be required to:
- Work across a portfolio of 4-7 client accounts.
- Perform regular budget checks and campaign monitoring.
- Plan and implement new biddable media campaigns across a range of paid platforms including search, social and display.
- Improve performance across existing campaigns by exercising a range of optimisation techniques such as keyword research, audience targeting refinement, creative testing and tweaking and bid management.
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Analyse key trends and anomalies in the client’s data and make recommendations for improving performance.
- Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and product/service.
- Update clients on account performance during monthly reporting calls.
- Attend monthly or quarterly face-to-face review meetings with clients.
- Keep up to date with developments and news across the digital advertising landscape.
Ideally you will:
- Have passed your Google Ads Fundamentals exam.
- Have an understanding of Google Analytics and third-party management tools.
- Have a confident grasp of Excel.
We run a great package of rewards and benefits for our team with the sole aim of creating a more enjoyable, rewarding and dynamic workplace. All full-time staff at are entitled to the following benefits:
- AXA PPP Healthcare medical insurance – arguably the best health insurance in the UK!
- Birthday off! Have your birthday off on us
- Free breakfast on Fridays
- Entitlement to purchase tax free childcare vouchers
- Tax free annual travel card loan
- Beer and drinks fridge – free chilled drinks available for all
- Plus you get to work with some of the best brands in the UK including Guinness, WhatCar?, Which?, Tottenham Hotspur and giffgaff
Accreditations and Awards
- RAR Digital – Best Analytics Agency
- Google Analytics 360 Suite Authorised Reseller
- Google Analytics Certified Partner
- Google Ads Premier Partner
- Optimizely Partner
- The Drum Top 20 Agency
- RAR Top 100 Agency
- Wirehive Top 100 Agency
We work with some of the best known brands in the UK including Guinness, WhatCar?, giffgaff, Schuh and Wiggle
Our team consists of analytics experts, front and backend engineers, tag management experts, paid search professionals, optimisation specialists and data scientists.
We have a great internal recruitment team and aren’t looking for recruitment agencies. Thanks but no thanks!
We don’t respond to cold calls or emails and have a policy of placing persistent cold callers onto our blacklist of banned suppliers.