Join our multi-award winning team.
Ready to model data and predict user online customer behaviour for the likes of Guinness, Which?, Tottenham Hotspur and giffgaff? Do you have a BSc, MSc, PhD or academic background in Data Science, Data Modeling and Machine Learning coupled with some commercial experience?
If yes, we’d love to hear from you. Tier 2 Sponsorship candidates welcome.
Who we are:
We are a team of some of the brightest minds in the web analytics space. Our team consists of analysts, data scientists, data engineers, programmatic, paid search experts, CRO specialists and tag management experts who help the biggest brands in the UK make better decisions.
We’re one of the UK’s biggest Google Marketing Platform partners, with over 1500 measurement and marketing implementations under our belt. Our continued success for delivering results has been recognised with no fewer than 6 awards including Winner of Best Analytics Agency at THE DRUM 2018 Awards. We’ve also been inducted into the THE DRUM’s top 100 Digital Agencies.
The Data Scientist Opportunity:
Working with our conversion rate optimisation and analytics clients a unique opportunity has arisen to work for an award winning Digital Analytics Agency, in a hands-on role as a Data Scientist with at least 1 year of commercial experience.
Due to our successful reputation, our portfolio of accounts is growing fast. This is an exciting opportunity to develop a career within a fast growing industry and become part of an award winning digital analytics team who are responsible for managing the data of brands such as giffgaff, Which?, Guinness, Smirnoff, Schuh and Investec.
Working as a Data Scientist you will play a pivotal role in analysing online customer behaviour, using data from digital sources such as Google Analytics 360 and tools such as Python, R, BigQuery and Google Cloud Platform to identify customer behaviour patterns and predict marketing and customer outcomes.
Before sending us your CV, please read our Privacy Notice for Employment Candidates.
Please email your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who we are looking for
- A critical thinker and is able to demonstrate a problem-solving attitude and ambition
- A Data Scientist with bags of intuition, analytics mindset, an eagerness to learn, and the ability to manipulate large sets of data.
- 1 year of relevant commercial experience
- Built at least 3 Machine Learning Models is required
- An MSc in Digital Analytics or Business Analytics
- Knowledge of Python or R
- A strong statistical background
- Competent knowledge of SQL and/or MySQL
- Strong interest in Google Ads or Google Analytics
- Familiarity with digital marketing
- Great written English skills
- Good attention to detail
- Super organised, confident, empathetic, motivational and obviously a pleasure to be around in a fast-paced environment
- A good understanding of website usability
- Google Analytics qualification (GAIQ)
- Google Ads Fundamentals exam
- Strong presentation skills
- Basic HTML skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Google Cloud Platform skills
- Experience of TensorFlow and Kaggle
We run a great package of rewards and benefits for our team with the sole aim of creating a more enjoyable, rewarding and dynamic workplace. All full-time staff at are entitled to the following benefits:
- AXA PPP Healthcare medical insurance – arguably the best health insurance in the UK!
- Birthday off! Have your birthday off on us
- Free breakfast on Fridays
- Entitlement to purchase tax free childcare vouchers
- Tax free annual travel card loan
- Drinks fridge – free chilled drinks available for all
- Plus you get to work with some of the best brands in the UK including Guinness, Which?, Tottenham Hotspur and giffgaff
This is a permanent position.
Accreditations and Awards
- RAR Digital – Best Analytics Agency
- Google Analytics 360 Suite Authorised Reseller
- Google Analytics Certified Partner
- Google Ads Premier Partner
- Optimizely Partner
- The Drum Top 20 Agency
- RAR Top 100 Agency
- Wirehive Top 100 Agency
- We work with some of the best known brands in the UK including Guinness, WhatCar?, giffgaff, Schuh and Wiggle
Our team consists of analytics experts, front and backend engineers, tag management experts, paid search professionals, optimisation specialists and data scientists.
We have a great internal recruitment team and aren’t looking for recruitment agencies. Thanks but no thanks!
We don’t respond to cold calls or emails and have a policy of placing persistent cold callers onto our blacklist of banned suppliers.