Join our multi-award winning team.
Ready to take your career to the next level and join an award-winning Premier Google Partner agency – servicing the likes of Tottenham Hotspur, Diageo, giffgaff and Mizuno?
Are you passionate about programmatic advertising? Do you want to work in a supportive and rewarding environment that will allow you to thrive? Do you have at least 3 years’ experience in a display role (client or agency side)? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Due to recent growth across the agency, a unique opportunity has arisen to work within our award-winning Biddable Media team. You will be part of a friendly and supportive team with some outstanding clients; the combination of which will make coming to work each day a genuine pleasure.
You will be responsible for leading the programmatic advertising strategy and relationship for between 2-3 clients. This involves planning DV360 campaigns, implementation, optimisation, analysis, forecasting and client comms (email, telephone, and face-to-face).
You will have the freedom and autonomy to take your campaigns where you wish – as long as your plan delivers against targets and budgets (and obviously, gets the green light from the client!).
Whilst technically a member of the Biddable Media team, you will be expected to work closely with the Data Science and Analytics teams to draw on their expertise to enhance your clients’ strategies.
It goes without saying that you will be required to implement digital marketing campaigns according to best practice, that will deliver against your clients’ targets.
What will make you particularly successful in this role, is your ability to exercise creative thinking and originality to do things differently and push the boundaries of programmatic advertising. You will be required to work closely with the Data Science and Analytics teams to come up with innovative ways of targeting audiences via DV360 that ultimately will lead to more revenue for your clients.
Some of the challenges that you will help clients solve with digital marketing will focus around analytics-based remarketing, Customer Lifetime Value, user predictions and profit measurement.
You’ll be required to forge strong relationships with your clients and go above and beyond to ensure high levels of client engagement and satisfaction.
You will also be expected to assist with new business pitches by preparing forecasts and presentations. You may even be invited along to contribute to pitches.
A key part of your role will be providing technical support in response to DV360 and Campaign Manager enquires – so it’s important you know your stuff!
Whilst you won’t have any direct reports in this role, you will be expected to provide advice, guidance and support to more junior members of the team.
On an ongoing basis, there are plenty of opportunities for knowledge-sharing and learning across the agency via internal presentations, workshops and brainstorming sessions. For example, once a fortnight, the Data Science and Analytics teams host a clinic which is dedicated to answering analytics-related questions from the Biddable Media team.
You will be closely supported by your manager, who you will have regular one-to-one catch-ups with to ensure that you continue to have everything you need to be effective and fulfilled in your role.
We have created a culture that enables people to feel trusted, respected and empowered. The proof is in the pudding – most team members stay with us for over 6 years!
We don’t believe in layers of management; we have a relatively flat structure, and everyone is respected equally, regardless of seniority or length of service. We have an open-door policy of communication, you can ask anything to anyone at any time, and no question is a bad one.
We’re also big dog-lovers; you’ll often find a four-legged friend wandering around the office. You can even bring your own (well-behaved) pooch in from time to time!
Up to £55,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Private Healthcare + Flexible working from Home/Office + More Benefits (See below).
Who we are looking for
To be successful in the role of DV360 Account Director, you will need to:
- Be someone that has a deep understanding of programmatic advertising.
- You will have bags of initiative and constantly be looking to test a new audience strategy that goes above and beyond the norm.
- You will really care about your clients and feel a strong sense of responsibility for the campaigns you are managing.
- You will be highly analytical and able to translate data into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Be sociable and love a good discussion; you won’t shy away from picking up the phone to clients.
- You will be used to managing large media budgets (>£100,000 per month).
- You will have strong commercial awareness and able to deliver digital strategies that have a tangible impact on the client’s business.
- Introverts and extroverts alike.
- BA or BS Degree.
- At least 6 months’ hands-on experience in a PPC/paid search capacity.
- Google Ads certified.
- Excellent attention to detail and written English skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Organised and works well under pressure.
- Comfortable in client-facing situations.
- Articulate and strong presentation skills.
Ideally you will:
- Have Amazon Ads experience.
- Be Search Ads 360 certified.
- Be Google Analytics certified.
- Be Display & Video 360 certified
We run a great package of rewards and benefits for our team with the sole aim of creating a more enjoyable, rewarding and dynamic workplace. All full-time staff at are entitled to the following benefits:
- AXA PPP Healthcare medical insurance – arguably the best health insurance in the UK!
- Birthday off! Have your birthday off on us
- Free breakfast on Fridays
- Entitlement to purchase tax free childcare vouchers
- Tax free annual travel card loan
- Beer and drinks fridge – free chilled drinks available for all
- Plus you get to work with some of the best brands in the UK including Guinness, WhatCar?, Which?, Tottenham Hotspur and giffgaff
Accreditations and Awards
- RAR Digital – Best Analytics Agency
- Google Analytics 360 Suite Authorised Reseller
- Google Analytics Certified Partner
- Google Ads Premier Partner
- Optimizely Partner
- The Drum Top 20 Agency
- RAR Top 100 Agency
- Wirehive Top 100 Agency
We work with some of the best known brands in the UK including Guinness, WhatCar?, giffgaff, Schuh and Wiggle
Our team consists of analytics experts, front and backend engineers, tag management experts, paid search professionals, optimisation specialists and data scientists.
We have a great internal recruitment team and aren’t looking for recruitment agencies. Thanks but no thanks!
We don’t respond to cold calls or emails and have a policy of placing persistent cold callers onto our blacklist of banned suppliers.