Join our multi-award winning team.
Ready to take your career to the next level and join an award-winning Premier Google Partner agency – servicing the likes of Tottenham Hotspur, Diageo, giffgaff and Mizuno?
Are you passionate about programmatic advertising? Do you want to work in a supportive and rewarding environment where you can thrive? Do you have at least one year of experience in a display role (client or agency side)? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Due to recent growth across the agency, a unique opportunity has arisen to work within our award-winning Biddable Media team. You will be part of a friendly and supportive team with some outstanding clients, the combination of which will make coming to work each day a genuine pleasure.
Working alongside a Programmatic Account Director, you will be responsible for executing the digital advertising strategy for between 2-3 clients. This involves campaign planning across DV360, implementation, optimisation, analysis, forecasting and client comms (email, telephone, and face-to-face).
Whilst technically a member of the Biddable Media team, you will be expected to work closely with the Data Science and Analytics teams to draw on their expertise to enhance your clients’ strategies.
Your typical day as a Programmatic Account Manager will consist of the following tasks:
- Daily check of your campaigns to ensure that everything is running smoothly according to budgets and targets.
- Campaign analysis; translating key trends into actionable insights and recommendations/
- Campaign optimisation; making changes to improve performance. For example, testing new bid strategies, pacing adjustments, placement expansion, campaign exclusions, audience refining.
- Taking a client call; this could be to run through a recent report or to let them know about some recommendations you have for improving site performance
- Working on a blog article for the company website
- Watching a training webinar hosted by Google or another partner
- Internal meeting with the team to share the results of some initial testing (a great opportunity to learn from your peers).
Each month, you will attend face-to-face meetings with your clients to review recent trends and outline your recommendations for improving performance.
You will NOT be spending hours on reporting; all our reports are automated, leaving you more time to focus on the important stuff.
On an ongoing basis, there will be plenty of opportunities for knowledge-sharing and learning across the agency via internal presentations, workshops and brainstorming sessions. Once a fortnight, the Data Science and Analytics teams host a clinic which is dedicated to answering analytics-related questions from the Biddable Media team.
In terms of ongoing support, you will be assigned a more experienced member of the team as your mentor, who will guide you in your role and be on-hand to answer questions and bounce ideas off.
You will also be closely supported by your manager, who you will have regular one-to-one catch-ups with to ensure that you continue to have everything you need to be effective and fulfilled in your role.
We have created a culture that enables people to feel trusted, respected and empowered. The proof is in the pudding – most team members stay with us for over 6 years!
If you’re a superstar with bags of potential then we won’t shy away from promoting you to the next level as soon as you’re ready to step up. Why would we wait until your annual review if you’re ready beforehand!
We don’t believe in layers of management; we have a relatively flat structure, and everyone is respected equally, regardless of seniority or length of service. We have an open-door policy of communication, you can ask anything to anyone at any time, and no question is a bad one.
We’re also big dog-lovers; you’ll often find a four-legged friend wandering around the office. You can even bring your own (well-behaved) pooch in from time to time!
Up to £45,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Private Healthcare + Flexible working from Home/Office + More Benefits (See below).
This is a permanent position.
Who we are looking for
To be successful in the role of DV360 Account Manager, you will need to:
- Be Someone that’s passionate about programmatic advertising.
- You will have bags of initiative and constantly be looking to test a new audience strategy that goes above and beyond the norm.
- You will really care about your clients and feel a strong sense of responsibility for the campaigns you are managing.
- You will be highly analytical and able to translate data into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Be sociable and love a good discussion; you won’t shy away from picking up the phone to clients.
- You will be used to managing large media budgets (>£100,000 per month).
- You will have strong commercial awareness and able to deliver digital strategies that have a tangible impact on the client’s business.
- Introverts and extroverts alike.
- BA or BS Degree
- At least one year’s hands-on experience in a display/programmatic capacity
- Display and Video 360 certified
- Campaign Manager certified
- Excellent attention to detail and written English skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Works well under pressure
- Comfortable in client-facing situations
- Articulate and strong presentation skills
- Adept at managing multiple accounts
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and attribution models
- Analytics IQ certified
Ideally you will:
- Have experience managing YouTube campaigns
- Have experience managing Google Ads / Search Ads 360 campaigns
- Be competent using Data Studio and creating dashboards
We run a great package of rewards and benefits for our team with the sole aim of creating a more enjoyable, rewarding and dynamic workplace. All full-time staff at are entitled to the following benefits:
- AXA PPP Healthcare medical insurance – arguably the best health insurance in the UK!
- Birthday off! Have your birthday off on us
- Free breakfast on Fridays
- Entitlement to purchase tax free childcare vouchers
- Tax free annual travel card loan
- Beer and drinks fridge – free chilled drinks available for all
- Plus you get to work with some of the best brands in the UK including Guinness, WhatCar?, Which?, Tottenham Hotspur and giffgaff
Accreditations and Awards
- RAR Digital – Best Analytics Agency
- Google Analytics 360 Suite Authorised Reseller
- Google Analytics Certified Partner
- Google Ads Premier Partner
- Optimizely Partner
- The Drum Top 20 Agency
- RAR Top 100 Agency
- Wirehive Top 100 Agency
We work with some of the best known brands in the UK including Guinness, WhatCar?, giffgaff, Schuh and Wiggle
Our team consists of analytics experts, front and backend engineers, tag management experts, paid search professionals, optimisation specialists and data scientists.
We have a great internal recruitment team and aren’t looking for recruitment agencies. Thanks but no thanks!
We don’t respond to cold calls or emails and have a policy of placing persistent cold callers onto our blacklist of banned suppliers.