Join our multi-award winning team.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for an award winning Digital Analytics Agency, in a hands-on role as a Junior Digital Analyst. Working with our conversion rate optimisation and analytics clients.
Winner of Best Analytics Agency at this year’s RAR Awards and ranked in THE DRUM’s Digital Agency Census Elite hall of fame.
Due to our successful reputation, our portfolio of accounts is growing fast. This is an exciting opportunity to develop a career within a fast growing industry and become part of an award winning digital analytics team who are responsible for managing the data of brands such as giffgaff, Which?, Guinness, Smirnoff, Schuh and Investec.
Working as a Graduate Data Analyst you will play a pivotal role in analysing online customer behaviour, using Google Analytics and other analytical tools such as R and BigQuery to identify customer behaviour patterns and identify recommendations for enhancements to customer journey.
£26,000 to £30,000 + Private Healthcare + Flexible working from Home/Office + More Benefits (See below).
Who we are looking for
- A Junior Digital Analyst who is able to demonstrate problem-solving attitude and ambition
- The Junior Digital Analyst will have bags of intuition, analytics mindset, and an eagerness to learn
- A graduate in Digital Analytics or Computer Science
- Analysing data
- Strong interest in Google AdWords or Google Analytics
- Familiarity with digital marketing
- Great written English skills
- Attention to detail
- Super organised, confident, empathetic, motivational and obviously a pleasure to be around in a fast paced environment
- A good understanding of website usability
- Google Analytics qualification (GAIQ)
- AdWords Fundamentals exam
- Strong presentation skills
- Basic HTML skills
- Advanced Excel skills
We run a great package of rewards and benefits for our team with the sole aim of creating a more enjoyable, rewarding and dynamic workplace. All permanent staff at are entitled to the following benefits:
- AXA PPP Healthcare medical insurance – arguably the best health insurance in the UK!
- Birthday off! Have your birthday off on us
- Free breakfast on Fridays
- Entitlement to purchase tax free childcare vouchers
- Tax free annual travel card loan
- Beer and drinks fridge – free chilled drinks available for all
- Plus you get to work with some of the best brands in the UK including Guinness, WhatCar?, Which?, Tottenham Hotspur and giffgaff
This is a permanent position.
Accreditations and Awards
- RAR Digital – Best Analytics Agency
- Google Analytics 360 Suite Authorised Reseller
- Google Analytics Certified Partner
- Google AdWords Premier Partner
- Optimizely Partner
- The Drum Top 20 Agency
- RAR Top 100 Agency
- Wirehive Top 100 Agency
- We work with some of the best known brands in the UK including Guinness, WhatCar?, giffgaff, Schuh and Wiggle
Our team consists of analytics experts, front and backend engineers, tag management experts, paid search professionals, optimisation specialists and data scientists.
We have a great internal recruitment team and aren’t looking for recruitment agencies. Thanks but no thanks!
We don’t respond to cold calls or emails and have a policy of placing persistent cold callers onto our blacklist of banned suppliers.