Join our multi-award winning team.
Ready to add Best Analytics Agency 2018 to your CV, and get inside the online customer behaviour of some of the biggest brands in the UK, including the likes of Guinness, Which?, Tottenham Hotspur and giffgaff?
If yes, we’d love to hear from you.
Who we are:
We are a team of some of the brightest minds in the web analytics space. Our team consists of digital analysts, data scientists, data engineers, programmatic, audience marketing specialists, paid search experts, CRO specialists and tag management experts who help the biggest brands in the UK make better decisions. We’re one of the UK’s biggest Google Marketing Platform partners, with over 1500 measurement and marketing implementations under our belt.
Our continued success for delivering results has been recognised with no fewer than 6 awards including Winner of Best Analytics Agency at THE DRUM 2018 Awards. We’ve also been inducted into THE DRUM’s Top 100 Digital Agencies.
The Senior Web Analyst Opportunity:
Working with our conversion rate optimisation and analytics clients a unique opportunity has arisen to work for an award winning Digital Analytics Agency, in a hands-on role as a Senior Web Analyst with 3 years of commercial experience.
Due to our successful reputation, our portfolio of accounts is growing fast. This is an exciting opportunity to develop a career within a fast growing industry and become part of an award winning digital analytics team who are responsible for managing the data of brands such as
giffgaff, Which?, Guinness, Smirnoff, Schuh and Next.
Working as a Senior Web Analyst you will play a pivotal role in analysing online customer behaviour, using Google Analytics 360 and other analytical tools such as R and BigQuery to identify customer behaviour patterns and identify recommendations for enhancements to customer journey.
Before sending us your CV, please read our Privacy Notice for Employment Candidates.
Please email your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Who we are looking for
- A critical thinker who is able to demonstrate a problem-solving attitude and ambition
- You will have bags of intuition, analytics mindset, an eagerness to learn, and the ability to manipulate large sets of data.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- At least 3 relevant years of commercial experience
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or MySQL
- Great written English skills
- Good attention to detail
- Super organised, confident, empathetic, motivational and obviously a pleasure to be
around in a fast-paced environment
- Google Analytics qualification (GAIQ)
- A good understanding of website usability
- Google Ads Fundamentals exam
- Python or R knowledge
- Strong presentation skills
- Basic HTML skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Google Cloud Platform skills
We run a great package of rewards and benefits for our team with the sole aim of creating a more enjoyable, rewarding and dynamic workplace. All permanent staff are entitled to the following benefits:
- AXA PPP Healthcare medical insurance – arguably the best health insurance in the UK!
- Birthday off! Have your birthday off on us
- Free breakfast on Fridays
- Entitlement to purchase tax free childcare vouchers
- Tax free annual travel card loan
- Drinks fridge – free chilled drinks available for all
- Plus you get to work with some of the best brands in the UK including Guinness, Which?, Tottenham Hotspur and giffgaff
This is a permanent position.
Accreditations and Awards
- RAR Digital – Best Analytics Agency
- Google Analytics 360 Suite Authorised Reseller
- Google Analytics Certified Partner
- Google Ads Premier Partner
- Optimizely Partner
- The Drum Top 20 Agency
- RAR Top 100 Agency
- Wirehive Top 100 Agency
- We work with some of the best known brands in the UK including Guinness, WhatCar?, giffgaff, Schuh and Wiggle
Our team consists of analytics experts, front and backend engineers, tag management experts, paid search professionals, optimisation specialists and data scientists.
We have a great internal recruitment team and aren’t looking for recruitment agencies. Thanks but no thanks!
We don’t respond to cold calls or emails and have a policy of placing persistent cold callers onto our blacklist of banned suppliers.