Join our multi-award winning team.
We are currently looking for a Team Lead to develop and mentor the existing Account Management team while overseeing the management of search, display, video, and mobile advertising campaigns. As an EMEA Team Lead, you will manage an Account Management team that is split across multiple offices, and potentially various countries including the UK, Sweden, France and Italy. Successful candidates for this opportunity will demonstrate strategic thought and client management skills that go beyond platform knowledge.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of up to 10 ambitious and highly trained account managers working across a variety of platforms, including but not limited to the Google Marketing Platform, Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon DSP/Sponsored Posts, The Trade Desk, Oath
- Aiding the Account Management organization in running all aspects of display, video, mobile, search and social campaigns as a player-coach.
- Analyzing large data sets/reports and providing insight and expertise for clients on our products and offerings.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Training, Engineering, Sales and Business Ops Teams on ad-hoc projects.
- Identifying business opportunities and partnerships, growing relationships in depth and breadth
- Guide career development for team members, including facilitation of project work across non-accounts teams (business operations, product, sales, etc)
- Helping to strategize and improve our account management teams’ processes and operations as ConversionWorks continues to grow at a rapid pace in collaboration with other Team Leads
- Acting first point of coverage as needed: Regionally when expanding, Executionally for other departments/functions (Operations, Recruiting, Training, Finance, Sales)
- Proactively identify new ways to test in platform for the team’s clients (tactics, structural changes, reporting, etc) via thorough understanding of DSPs, Google Ads/Bing, ad servers, and web analytics platforms; enough so to QA execution Communicate the ConversionWorks Vision and philosophy effectively externally and internally, including participation in sales pitches
- Systematically prioritize between client and internal needs, sometimes balancing competing priorities from different internal stakeholders
What you bring to it:
- 5+ years experience in online advertising, whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or other.
- 2+ years managing a team of at least 5 people
- Technical expertise with the in-scope technology solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead in-person client meetings or client summits
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Skilled, process-based thinker that can help teams problem solve for technical escalations
- Ability to give feedback on product demonstrations/alphas and betas from platform engineering teams
- Experience in account management, including opportunity identification
- Commitment to career mentorship, both at and beyond ConversionWorks
- Ability to lead and work with many different personality types
- Advanced DV360, CM, Amazon, GA360, Creative, and Search knowledge and ability to effectively teach these skills
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job opening date: 21/08/2020
Job closing date is: 20/09/2020
Please note: ConversionWorks is now part of MightyHive Ltd.